- Bogotá, Colombia
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for advising clients and managing RBF projects from beginning to end. You will coach clients through difficult yet important adaptations of their practices, coordinate the project team to deliver high-quality, socially impactful work, establish and monitor work-plans, and be accountable for the results of projects. You will be challenged to balance and strategize around the triple constraints of quality, time, and budget in our project work.
We are building a team of resourceful doers that are driven by our vision, curious about the world, and dedicated to a life of learning. Our Project Manager will support our strategy and growth throughout Latin America and Africa. You will first work for hand in hand with our team based in our headquarters in Bogota, Colombia, to gain the experience needed to eventually relocate and take a more prominent role in the development of an active pipeline of projects in coordination with the junior partners.
An ideal candidate will possess:
• 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably consulting, and/or professional advisory
• A relevant master’s degree, preferably with emphasis on technical coursework such as economics
• A strong understanding of international development.
• Relevant work experience in/with the public sector or in development policy.
• Exceptional structured-thinking, problem-solving, and strategic-thinking skills.
• Motivation to self-start and take full ownership over work. Entrepreneurial skills.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills – can explain technical concepts fluidly.
• Excellent client relationship skills.
• Strong people skills. This person can relate well with people from different backgrounds, build
trust, and solve problems in a genuine way.
• Full work proficiency in English and Spanish. French is a plus.
• Knowledge of Results-Based financing mechanisms and/or experience related to the field is a plus.