- Fundación Capital
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please send us your CV and a concise cover letter in which you explain (1) your motivation to work with us, (2) why you would be a good addition to our team, as well as (3) salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please note that only complete applications will be considered. Send your applications as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Project Manager Mozambique”.
- Where to Apply
What is Fundación Capital offering?
Fundación Capital is currently seeking a Project Manager to develop, execute and grow the activities of their organization in Mozambique. They are looking for an outstanding professional with at least 8 years of pertinent, senior professional experience in designing, implementing and monitoring international projects in the development sector. Fundación Capital will provide a competitive remuneration under a one-year contract. On offer is an entrepreneurial and challenging position with lots of opportunities to turn ideas into reality, working alongside an inspiring, diverse and international team.
Who is Fundación Capital?
Fundación Capital is an award-winning international organization working across Latin America, the Caribbean and Africa to reduce poverty. Their initiatives have the power to create long lasting impact on a large scale, because they harness the power of government actions, market forces and digital innovations. They focus primarily on asset-building for individuals and families living in poverty through financial inclusion, economic empowerment and social protection. At the end of the day, it is all about the people: by providing them with training, capital and productive opportunities, they enable millions of poor families to take successful and independent decisions to live their ambitions.
Who is Fundación Capital looking for?
They are looking for a results-oriented leader with excellent organizational, communication and team development skills who is capable of making decisions with minimal supervision and who fulfills the following requirements:
Languages: strong communication skills in English and Portuguese (oral and written); ability to produce written reports in both languages.
Skills & Knowledge:
– financial management
– human resources management
– good understanding of the Mozambican and regional context
– MS Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Work Experience: Minimum experience of 8 years as Project Manager, including:
– designing, negotiating and implementing projects with international funders (e.g. European Union, World Bank, USAID, etc.);
– leading working groups with different actors: governments, private companies, civil society organizations, donors;
– preparing proposals
– working with research institutions to carry out impact, results and process evaluations
– monitoring field operations of interdisciplinary work teams;
– hiring and managing project teams of 40-50 people (including central and field staff).
Education: Degree or Masters in Business, Social Sciences, Economics, Community Development, and related areas.
How can you apply?
Please send us your CV and a concise cover letter in which you explain (1) your motivation to work with us, (2) why you would be a good addition to their team, as well as (3) salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please note that only complete applications will be considered. Send your applications as soon as possible to email@example.com, with the subject line “Project Manager Mozambique”. This job advertisement will remain posted until the position is filled.