Quality Assurance Manager
- COVIDCheck Colorado
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please send a resume and answer the following questions: 1. Describe your ideal team. What environments do you thrive in? What environments don’t you thrive in? 2. What would people say it’s like to work with you? 3. What's a problem you are currently trying to solve and what have you learned in the process? Responses to questions can be submitted in writing, presentation, or audio/video file. Responses to questions replace a formal cover letter. Please see length guidance below. Written response should be no longer than two pages Audio/video recording should be no longer than 7 minutes Presentations should be no longer than 7 slides *Our hiring website only allows .doc or .pdf attachments. If you have other attachments, please download them to google drive, and link them via tinyurl or bitly in a word document. You can then upload that document directly into our application site.
- Where to Apply
COVIDCheck Colorado (CCC) is a social benefit enterprise of the Gary Community Investments Company. Their mission is to empower their partners to return safely to community and enable the most proactive and equitable response to COVID-19 in the country. Since July 2020, they have facilitated over 250,000 COVID-19 tests in the state of Colorado, been tapped as one of CDPHE’s leading community testing partners, and served over 100 client organizations ranging from grassroots community organizations to major public sector clients and Fortune 50 companies.
Description of Role:
CCC will rely on the Quality Assurance Manager to set quality goals, develop strategies for monitoring and improvement, collect and analyze before-and-after data, integrate programs with those of other departments, and work to facilitate team-building throughout the organization to make quality a top priority, with a particular focus on CCC’s lab and operations partners. The Quality Assurance Manager should be adept at integrating data and identifying root causes of problems as they arise. They must also be able to communicate findings clearly in detailed analytical reports and oral presentations to the team.
Supervisor: Emily Baron, Chief Public Health Officer Specific duties include:
● Designs, implements, and manages quality control processes across CCC
● Monitors and audits CCC activities and provides regular reporting to the CCC team
● Develops standard operating procedures for delivery of services
● Leads investigations into quality issues, including engaging with partners and CCC team members who are implicated, compiling case reports, and developing corrective action
● Leads CCC quality improvement initiatives Qualifications
● Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business administration or relevant field preferred
● Excellent attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Data analysis and statistical aptitude
● Good interpersonal skills
● Highly conscientious and diligent
● Appetite for working in a fast-paced startup environment
Experience: 3-5 years in quality improvement, data and research, compliance a plus Compensation & Benefits:
● This is a regular, full-time exempt position
● The salary range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000
● Comprehensive health benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
● Vacation, Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
● 401(k) plan; with generous employer matching
Other Details: Their team is based in Denver, CO. Ideal start date in early January 2021.