- Noida, India
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
MART (www.martrural.com) a leading emerging markets consulting firm based in Noida, India works with organizations such as Tata, GE, Unilever, World Bank, ,IFAD, UNDP, Path.
We need a Researcher at the level of Consultant with:
- An experience of 3 – 6 years in quantitative consumers’ market research. Strong analytic and critical thinking skills to draw meaningful insights from a mass of data
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Are willing & enthusiastic learners
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Have the ability to service clients and perform under deadlines pressure.
Are perceptive to clients marketing problems and oriented to provide business solutions
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Developing proposal and acquiring client sign-off
- Designing or assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods (statistical tools /statistical excel formulae/ forecasting)
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
- Making presentations—answering questions and instilling confidenceTo apply:
Cvs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with short write-up on “WHY MART”
An environment where young researcher have opportunities and freedom to contribute considerably to MART final product i,e the report, presentation, insights, quality solutions. Variety in terms of researching a spectrum of different marketing issues for e.g Segmentation, brand health, demand forecasting share for new product and services for rural including BoP.Considerable opportunities for learning – new techniques, new methods, exposure to work with development team (focus around social sector).
An excellent opportunity for carrier growth in – knowledge industry. Multiple opportunities to work both in India and abroad