Research & Data Coordinator
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Please email your application to email@example.com, and address it to Kat Harrison, Director of Research & Impact. Give your email a subject line which contains your name and the position title. Your application should consist of a covering letter and CV, combined as a single email attachment. Please do not put the covering letter in the main body of the email. It is important that your covering letter should explain why you want the job and what makes you think you are a good fit in line with the description of the role. Please note: applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Application deadline: 19th Jul, 2015, early applications are encouraged.Interviews will be held: w/c 20th or 27th July
What we are looking for?
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in relevant field of study and/or the equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of data analysis
- Proficient computer literacy, specifically Excel and Word
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Good project management skills
- Good people skills
- Ability to learn
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 1-2 years’ experience of supporting project work and/or M&E activities for an NGO.