Responsible Sourcing Program Manager
- The Circulate Initiative
- Singapore (must be either Singaporean permanent resident or citizen), or remote from India, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines or Vietnam.
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please submit your resume and cover letter with the email subject line: “TCI Responsible Sourcing Program Manager 2022” to email@example.com. Applications close on October 31, 2022. Thank you for your interest in The Circulate Initiative and this role. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Where to Apply
|About the Role
The Responsible Sourcing Program Manager is an exciting, newly created role to lead our multi-year program focused on ensuring the responsible sourcing of recycled plastics from emerging markets. This role requires a deep commitment to equity, the ability to build trust and credibility with many different stakeholders, advanced program and people management skills, and optimism in the face of some of the world’s most difficult systemic challenges. The Program Manager will act as the “backbone” for this new
● Program Management: Has the ability to effectively run programs; ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, anticipate challenges, develop recommendations and brief managers accordingly, and report on achievements. Familiar with coordinating and working with cross-functional (stakeholder engagement, research, and implementation) teams and able to align key activities to achieve mutual objectives. Experience in the intersection of human rights and responsible supply chains is highly preferred.
● Corporate Engagement and Recruitment: Understand corporate working culture to mobilize their corporate social responsibility resources towards initiatives. Has existing relationships with corporates or the ability to develop new relationships and recruit corporates to participate in the program. Past experience in managing corporate membership programs is a plus.
● Partnerships and Business Development: Has experience in initiating and securing new
● Event Formulation and Management: Has ability to design in-person convening agenda, identify appropriate participants, and manage the complete event management cycle. Has outstanding communication skills to influence and facilitate discussions to achieve set objectives of convenings. Where applicable, has the adaptability to organize and facilitate roundtables in a virtual setting.
● Understands how to communicate effectively across varying audiences and styles.
About The Circulate Initiative
The Circulate Initiative is a non-profit organization committed to solving the ocean plastic pollution challenge by supporting the incubation of circular, inclusive, and investible waste management and recycling systems in South and Southeast Asia. We achieve this by collaborating with key stakeholders across the sector, and by producing insights to support and accelerate investment and scale across the value chain.
For more information, please visit: https://www.thecirculateinitiative.org/.
The Circulate Initiative does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship status, disability, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital status.
Applicants from any background are welcome.