SaaS Product Development Manager
- Artha Networks Inc.
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send CV and Cover Letter
- Where to Apply
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Artha Networks Inc. (ANI) is seeking a software development specialist to lead the development of its new SaaS product offering. The Product Development Manager will lead the productization of Artha’s financial technology, which has been in use and evolving since 2012.
The Artha investor platform is a solution borne from a family office dedicated to supporting greater prosperity in developing countries and underserved communities by facilitating the flow of investment capital to high impact social entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations. We offer peer family office and private wealth investors a multisided platform designed to reduce the high transaction costs associated with sourcing, diligencing, monitoring, and exiting investments, especially for smaller ticket sized investments in emerging markets and disenfranchised communities. The importance of this position has been heightened by significant growth in the impact investing market and increased investor demand for digital solutions in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
About Artha Networks Inc. (ANI):
ANI is affiliated with Rianta Capital Zurich AG, a dedicated investment advisory to a highly networked single family office based in Switzerland. Artha’s software platform is currently in use across markets in North America, Europe, and Asia. Artha is proud to be working with leading organizations in the field of impact investing and development such as the Asia Venture Philanthropy Network, the European Venture Philanthropy Association as well as a number of private foundations, family offices and UHNW-related entities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop product development plan and technical road map
• Translate stated and unstated needs of potential customers into product specifications
• Lead on execution of product development plan ensuring agreed timelines and budget are respected
• Lead all aspects of product testing and refinement, including maintenance of interoperability guidelines on APIs and standardized fields on core user interfaces;
• Development of ‘help’ and guidance materials to support users
• Support system testing on an ongoing basis beginning with the development of a structured product testing program
• Ensure all processes are properly standardized and codified
• Lead platform customization projects as required
1. Experience leading SaaS development projects from start to finish;
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the software development field;
3. Strong entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for turning a compelling idea into a high-quality finished product;
4. Good knowledge of how multi-sided technology platforms work and how functional specifications are articulated, implemented, tracked and tested;
5. Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
6. Strong listening skills are essential to discern customer needs and preferences;
7. Excellent organisational and project management skills, values attention to detail;
8. Excellent command of spoken and written English;
9. Minimum University degree in business, IT, or other relevant field.
Desirable skills/experience include:
1. B2B sales experience would be a major advantage;
2. Experience with management of databases;
3. Strong knowledge of the impact investment/ microfinance ecosystem(s);
4. Hands-on experience of working with impact investors/venture philanthropists and accelerators/incubators, with a good appreciation of their needs;
• Strong team orientation
• High level of personal integrity
• Values trust-based relationships
• Enjoys diversity
Position Location: We are open to a work-from-where-you-are model. The Product Development Manager would report to Artha’s leadership team based in Geneva (Switzerland) and Boston, MA (USA).
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience (negotiable). Stock options are a possibility for candidates who demonstrate long-term engagement.
Terms: Both full-time and fixed term positions are an option.
Interested candidates should contact Ken Hynes at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, citing “Product Development Manager”. Candidates should provide their CV, a brief cover note, and be prepared to provide references at a future date. Please go to http://arthanetworks.com to learn more about Artha and our work.