- TTC Mobile
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Are you interested in this job and are you able to start as soon as possible? Please send your resume and application letter before 20th July to email@example.com with the subject line: “Sales Manager D.C. at TTC”.
TTC, founded in 2007 with headquarters in the Netherlands and hub offices in Uganda, Bolivia and Indonesia, is a pioneer in the field of mobile communications for social impact. We enable our client to engage in a conversation with their target group. To illustrate, mobile phones have central role in the daily communications of over 80% of the African population. Because we believe access to information is key for social development, we set up mobile phone based programs aiming for (measurable) social impact. To date, we have worked in over 17 countries and have reached millions of people worldwide.
TTC currently has over 35 staff members and for our representation in Washington D.C. (US), we are looking for a:
SALES MANAGER (32 hours per week)
As a Sales Manager at TTC Mobile, you will join a rapidly growing and dynamic organization. The Sales Manager position is a very hands-on job and you will get the chance to work with a varied client portfolio. Identify sales opportunities, define strategy, generate and follow-up leads engage in proposal writing, closing deals, working closely together with account- and project managers and networking are things where you’ll get your energy from!
You will be responsible for the complete sales process in collaboration with the Amsterdam office, according TTC’s strategy, and you get the opportunity to grow TTC’s client portfolio. Facilitating events/workshops around TTC topics and attending events in DC regularly to develop your network are very important in this role. Besides this, you develop a (localized) Business Development/Sales strategy based on current market trends and competitors.
You are supervised by TTC’s Amsterdam office and work closely together with the Business Developer, account manager and project managers. Additionally you will be working together with our hub offices on a regular basis. Next to these tasks you are responsible to build long term relationships that can increase our (current) business opportunities (in existing programs).
We always appreciate initiatives and so at TTC there is room for input and innovative ideas to develop yourself and the team!
- You finished a Bachelor level education (preferably in Business and/or Economy);
- Minimum of three years’ experience in B2B sales;
- Track record in closing deals and creating revenue;
- Fluent in English in oral and written, and a business proficiency;
- You live in the Washington D.C. area;
- Interested in working in an international environment and emerging market;
- Excellent communication and networking skills;
- Commercial attitude and experience with negotiations;
- Well able to think out of the box, eye for opportunities, innovative;
- Proactive, energetic and hands-on;
- Independent attitude towards work activities.
- An interesting position in an international setting;
- A young and dynamic organization with a strong mission and an excellent reputation;
- An organization where there is room for your ideas, where you input is sincerely appreciated and where, apart from results, collaboration, innovation and fun play a central role;
- You will be well compensated according to local standards, taking into account your background and experience.