Salesforce System Administrator
- Vera Solutions
- Mumbai, India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Key Skills: Salesforce, project management, data system design, project documentation, data reporting, communication and interpersonal
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 250 organizations in over 50 countries —include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with 50 full-time staff based in Mumbai, Boston, Amsterdam, Washington DC, Cape Town, Geneva, Nairobi, São Paulo, and New York. We have been honored with Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships and the Genesis Prize and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
The Salesforce System Administrator will work with Vera Solution’s team to understand user needs, engage in high-level design thinking, and directly implement changes to maximize the effectiveness of our internal Salesforce system. This will involve capturing user stories, defining business and technical requirements in collaboration with Technical and Consulting business unit stakeholders, making direct configuration changes and overseeing custom development for new features as necessary. They will be also responsible for managing Vera Solutions’ informational database, including administering user roles and profiles, maintaining data integrity, and proactively identifying opportunities for system improvements. The Salesforce Administrator will be a key member of Vera’s diverse, international team, working to improve the operations of our hubs spanning three continents, as well as those of our individual business units.
– Manage Vera’s internal Salesforce system and make improvements and updates as necessary to maintain a highly effective system and seamless user experience
– Lead discovery and design sessions with internal stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
– Develop and implement clear technical requirements, project plans, and timelines for identified changes
– Directly implement changes such as creation and maintenance of roles, profiles, hierarchies, custom fields, objects, record types, validation rules, process flows, email templates, page layouts, reports and dashboards
– Manage development team to implement larger more complex system improvements.
– Manage and improve data quality, system integrity, and security
– Proactively identify process or system improvements
– Clearly communicate technical changes and recommendations to users on a regular basis
– Run internal trainings on new and existing features
Qualifications and Experience:
– Project management or consulting experience and aptitude
– 2+ years of Salesforce experience and Salesforce.com Administrator Certification
– Experience with high-level requirements gathering, data and process flows, detailed project documentation, systems implementation, and support procedures
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Knowledge of data reporting tools
– Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and time management
– Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
– Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field preferred
– 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience
– Familiarity with SDLC methodologies and project management tools such as Jira
– Interest in the social sector or experience volunteering with social impact organizations
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
How to Apply:
Complete an online application at the link below.
Link to apply: https://verasolutions.formstack.com/forms/2018_sfconsultant_admin