- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
WHO WE ARE
TaroWorks is a technology start-up whose mission is to provide the global philanthropic community with the best-in-class software they need to maximize their impact across the globe. What started as an initiative within the Grameen Foundation has grown into a social enterprise whose innovative solutions enable global organizations to manage their field operations in real time and as seamlessly as if everyone were in the same country.
TaroWorks has proven technology and a base of loyal customers. Our next step is to drive growth and sustainability. The person in this role will have the unique opportunity to utilize his/her sales prowess to drive the growth of this social enterprise.
The CEO will:
• Set the strategic vision for the company
• Determine and execute medium and long-term growth plans to guide TaroWorks to sustainability, balancing the right combination of investment capital and earned revenue
• Lead the sales and marketing efforts to target and reach a solid pipeline of prospective customers and achieve sales goals
• Guide, manage, and motivate a well-established, committed virtual, global team
• Oversee the monthly cash flow, operational dashboards, and company-wide metrics and reporting
• At least seven years of progressively responsible executive leadership experience in the tech sector
• Demonstrated sales and marketing results in a technology start-up that successfully scaled from early stage to stability
• Experience managing remote or virtual staff with a track record of building effective, cohesive teams
• Measurable success fundraising or raising venture capital
• Persuasive leader who can cultivate and influence relationships with board members, investors, partners, and leaders in the social sector
• An MBA or equivalent work experience required
• Experience in developing countries
TO BE CONSIDERED
TaroWorks is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Please go tocandidateportal.waldronhr.com to submit your resume and a cover letter that expresses both your passion for the mission and fit for the role.