Senior Associate, Social Enterprise Marketing
- The Housing Partnership Network, Inc.
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
As a member of the Capital Markets team, and under the supervision and direction of the VP, Philanthropic Equity, the Senior Associate, Social Enterprise Marketing, is responsible for developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy to catalyze the growth of the HPN brand and its multiple business lines, social enterprises and constituents. This includes Capital Markets, Communications, Membership, Policy, and social enterprises created by HPN such as HPN Select, the Housing Partnership Equity Trust and Develop Detroit. The Senior Associate is a key member of the broader HPN social enterprise incubation and development team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate and collaborate with internal content experts as well as HPN Members and HPN staff, the designated marketing leads of Framework Homeownership, HPET, HP Select and Develop Detroit, HPN Information Systems group, Policy, Member Engagement and International Exchange, to source content, determine marketing needs and ensure reactive and proactive delivery of materials, including company literature and other forms of communication.
• Manage the HPN master editorial calendar and create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic, including case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, speaking proposals, one sheets, presentations, brochures, photo library, success stories and thought leadership materials.
• Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation, including collaboration with the Information Systems team on the delivery of materials and website re-design scheduled for Q3 and Q4 2016.
• Design and launch email marketing campaigns; experience with the Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud preferred, but not required.
• Manage marketing analytics to measure performance in order to maximize effectiveness and optimize return on investment.
• Participation in the internal HPN social media group.
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
• Develop fresh story ideas.
• Maintain media list of trade outlets including print, digital, radio and television.
• Prepare briefing materials.
• Coordinate conference, trade shows, and other public speaking engagements.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
• Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience in marketing
• Experience with digital marketing and social media strategies required
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and strategies
• Deadline driven
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs and experience with design and CRM programs preferred, but not required
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills
• Experience with contract development and maintaining budget under contract work
• Excellent attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects and exercise independent action
• Ability to work independently with staff at all levels of the organization
• A sense of humor
• Position is based in Boston, MA
• Minimal travel required
• HPN offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exceptional work environment