Senior Associate – Startup
- Ennovent India Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Home based, Anywhere in India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
• The Senior Associate will be a core member of Ennovent’s team working with the Senior Manager – Execution to manage and support the delivery of Ennovent’s services.
• The specific responsibilities related to the Senior Associate will include, but not be limited to:
• Lead and support the execution of client contracts in coordination with the relevant execution team
• members and clients.
• Cultivate high-yield relationships with clients, potential clients and other key stakeholders to
• ensure quality contract delivery.
• Manage junior staff members providing relevant coaching, results-oriented leadership to foster
• strong career path management and growth.
• Maintain and track industry trends and knowledge on topics related to Ennovent’s activities.
• Support internal innovation processes including executing experiments and incorporating learnings.
• Contribute to the overall strategic and operational development of Ennovent as required.
The Senior Associate is expected to be entrepreneurial, experienced start-up professional working to further support and develop the strategy, services and execution Ennovent’s Services.
The Senior Associate should possess:
• An advanced degree in business; an MBA is preferred.
• 3+ years of professional experience; background working with BOP-focused startups and early-stage entrepreneurs is required.
• Significant experience advising and developing startups, preferably early-stage, focused on BOP markets in developing countries is required.
• An understanding of the processes, tools and systems required to develop business models for low-income markets.
• Successful track record of executing complex, multi-stakeholder projects to exceed client and partner expectations.
• A clear track record of success with relationship cultivation.
• Network of relevant connections in the social impact, entrepreneurship, BOP space to facilitate sales and partnerships.
• A diligent, detail-oriented and in-depth approach to work and delivering results.
• Strong analytical and research skills in an incubation context.
• Proven problem-solving skills and responsiveness to business insights as they arise.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work with independence, ambiguity and flexibility to ensure targets and outcomes are reached.
• Exceptional verbal communications skills in both English and Hindi.
• A clear motivation to work in a startup culture focused on having a positive impact at the bottom of the pyramid.
• Commitment to Ennovent’s overall mission and core values.
Ennovent offers a salary package in line with a structured compensation plan; this will be a sales oriented position with a strong variable component. This will be a full-time home-based role in India. The Senior Associate will be required to travel within India; the position may require travel to other regions as needed.
Ennovent is a business innovations catalyst for sustainability. We believe sustainable solutions for low-income markets can create long-term business value. We partner with the private, public and third sectors to take novel business ideas to these markets in developing countries. Since 2008, Ennovent has accelerated over 130 innovations in 30 countries through 40 projects.
Ennovent operates as a completely virtual organisation with team members working exclusively from home-based environments around the world. Our culture is dynamic; we are highly responsive to new ideas and initiatives that could advance our organisational aspirations, while also fostering a positive impact on lowincome markets in developing countries. We promote a sense innovation, business ethics and professionalism in all our operations.
For further details about Ennovent: www.ennovent.com