- Upstart Co-Lab
- New York, NY
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send CV and cover letter
- Where to Apply
Upstart Co-Lab – Senior Associate
Launched in 2016, Upstart Co-Lab connects impact investing to the creative economy. Upstart helps impact investors who love art, design, culture, heritage and creativity invest in Ethical Fashion, Social Impact Media, Sustainable Food, Other Creative Businesses and Creative Places.
The senior associate will
• source, screen and due diligence impact investment opportunities
• maintain a pipeline of creative economy funds/businesses/real estate seeking capital
• work with strategic partners to launch new creative economy impact investment vehicles
• support a community of investors pioneering a Creativity Lens for impact investing
The ideal candidate is an MBA graduate or senior analyst with at least 3 years-experience in fund management or wealth advisory — plus a demonstrated commitment to impact investing.
He/she will be a strong critical thinker with excellent research, communications and Powerpoint skills. He/she must be highly self-directed, able manage multiple responsibilities, and to engage independently with peers in the impact investing field.
This is full-time 12 month opportunity with $90,000 annual compensation and benefits including 6 weeks vacations. Upstart offers a start-up environment with opportunities to take significant responsibility, and demonstrate leadership. This position is in Upstart Co-Lab’s office in New York City. Candidates must be fully authorized to work in the U.S.
Please email a CV and short cover note to Laura Callanan (lauracallanan@upstartco-lab.