- Vera Solutions
- Mumbai, India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
The Senior Consultant will work on Vera project consulting teams to design and configure operations/program monitoring, management, and evaluation systems for social impact organizations. Senior Consultants manage client relationships and project delivery according to quality standards. They are involved throughout the entirety of a project’s lifecycle — gathering requirements, building cloud-based data systems, providing training to system users, and supporting system implementation and rollout. Additionally, Senior Consultants support directors in lead generation and the sales process, and eventually lead sales. Senior Consultants are leaders in the hub and will be expected to take on leadership responsibilities, including supporting internal learning and team management.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll gain valuable experience with and knowledge of Salesforce (the world’s leading cloud-computing platform, currently used by more than 150,000 for-profit and 30,000 non-profit organizations worldwide). You will gain first-hand experience implementing program monitoring, management, and evaluation systems in health, education, human rights, and other development sectors, while working in a global marketplace.
You will join our team of passionate humans with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism. Vera is a young, rapidly growing company; we encourage all team members to push their own boundaries and drive the company in new directions.
• Manage projects and oversee project teams
• Consult directly with clients; develop client relationships and source and scope new projects
• Within the consulting team: design, build, and implement cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social impact organizations
• Contribute to Vera’s learning environment; train and coach more junior staff
• Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to non-profits and NGOs
• Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
• 4+ years professional experience
• Project management or consulting experience and aptitude
• Curiosity and problem-solving skills — do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
• Strong aptitude for using technology and data
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Experience working in a social impact organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
• Experience or interest working in a small, dynamic team
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Management experience
• Experience working with the Force.com platform
• Fluency/proficiency in Hindi or French
Compensation & Benefits: Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please complete an online application (attaching CV and cover letter) at https://verasolutions.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.