Senior Consultant (London)
- Vera Solutions
- London, UK
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Candidates must apply here: https://www.verasolutions.org/
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Consultant who is capable of navigating complex project management, and external sales opportunities with precision, enthusiasm, and dedication to quality. Senior Consultants (SC) are responsible for growing Vera’s business, driving efficiency and transparency in the social sector, and enabling organizations to harness the power of data and technology.
The SC will focus on project management and sales. The Senior Consultant should be energized by opportunities to connect directly with our clients, and have a track record of managing high-stakes projects and client relationships across a portfolio of challenging projects with limited supervision. Internally, the Senior Consultant will manage small project teams with a “can-do” attitude, cultivating a spirit of teamwork, support, and mentorship.
The SC is responsible for understanding the ins and outs of Vera’s consulting process and technical approach to system design and development. The SC will be expected to manage multiple challenging projects and diverse project teams – to proactively set up, manage, and deliver the granular activities and interactions that make up the project cycle of a technical consulting company. As a project manager, the SC is responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects that meet Vera’s quality standards, and for the growth, mentorship and support of the members of the project team.
Sales and Client Relationship Management
The Senior Consultant will source and cultivate new client relationships and steward relationships with existing clients and partners. SCs represent Vera at conferences and events, and are responsible for understanding and speaking to our body of work and capabilities. Over time the SC will also be responsible for proposal development, scoping, and budgeting, as well as demoing to prospective clients.
– Lead consulting engagements and oversee project teams to quality delivery
– Deliver projects across a range of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, as appropriate)
– Drive sales, including by sourcing new leads, responding to leads, and demoing to potential clients
– Inspire, motivate, and coach consultants to higher levels of productivity and performance
– Develop and steward lasting client relationships
– Project manage the design, development, and implementation of cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social impact organizations
– Contribute to Vera’s learning environment
– Drive sustainable growth of Vera’s consulting business