Senior Investment Analyst
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send us your CV with references to: email@example.com
- Where to Apply
Mission: As a Senior Analyst, you’ll oversee the entire process from analysis and preparation for investment to supporting entrepreneurs to fulfill the due diligence process.
The position considers:
• Advising Alterna’s network entrepreneurs by preparing its strategy to have access to financing, including reviewing and refining their business and financial plans, as well as defining indicators for operational and impact monitoring.
• Analyzing highly potential investments through -both real and projected- financial and commercial KPIs by applying financial models, valuation methods and processes.
• Structuring the investment by i) analyzing the financial, commercial, legal, fiscal and accounting conditions from each business both from the operational and impact perspectives; and ii) negotiating the funding terms.
• Presenting and recommending high potential business cases to the investment committee by deeply analyzing each company’s behavior, potential risks, investment repayment capacity, as well as industries and economic sectors where operate.
• Formalizing the investment by accompanying the legal and documentary process needed to reflect commitments between both parties.
Would you like to be part of Latin America’s entrepreneurial ecosystem transformation?
• You’ve worked for at least 2 years in banks, consulting or private equity evaluating investments.
• You’re familiar with the behavior of emerging markets, preferably you have working experience with Latin America.
• You’re skilled in i) technical and quantitative analysis of investments and credits, ii) financial modeling, and iii) presenting and communicating results to key stakeholders.
• You’re independent and able to work in dynamic and fast-paced environments; also, able to handle various tasks simultaneously and take ownership of existing and new processes.
• You’re passionate about learning new ways to solve everyday challenges, skilled at building and implementing new strategies, and very detailed professional.
• You´re fluent in Spanish and English, any other language is very welcome!