Senior Program Manager: Research and Evaluation Projects Development
- The International Charitable Foundation “International HIV/AIDS Alliance in Ukraine”
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance in Ukraine (Alliance-Ukraine) is an international charity established and registered in Ukraine in order to support community action on HIV/AIDS. The Alliance-Ukraine is the biggest non-governmental organisation working in the field of HIV/AIDS in Ukraine and one of the largest in the Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It was founded in 2002 and currently our team exceeds 100 professionals. We are implementing national-scale programmes supported by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and multiple local and international donors.
JOB PURPOSE: The Senior Program Manager: Research and Evaluation Projects Development will lead and support the development of data collection and data management activities ensuring the internationally required scientific standards.
Position type: full-time, fixed-term till 31th March 2016 with possibility of extension
· Research budget planning and management;;
· Minimum of five years relevant experience in HIV and/or related researches is highly desirable, which includes:
· Research proposals development
· Research protocols development
· Management of research implementation involving multiple stakeholders
· Leading, managing and conducting research projects involving international researchers on issues related to HIV studies
· University degree in public health, sociology, epidemiology or related field. (PhD or International Master degree is preferred);
· Strong scientific writing and editing capabilities; experience in writing proposal sections and concept notes is preferred;
· Publications in peer-reviewed journals;
· Knowledge in IRB requirements and operations would be appreciated
· Previous involvement in interventional studies or studies of program effectiveness would be an advantage;
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
· Self-starter, well-organized, with an ability to prioritize among multiple competing requests;
· Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines;
· Ability to proactively work independently and as an effective team member;
· High level of computer literacy, especially in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer, Outlook and SPSS/(Stata);
· Personal commitment, flexibility, efficiency and drive for results;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; Ukrainian and Russian language skills are highly desirable;
· Able to travel up to 20% of the working time.
For additional information on the organization as well as its programmatic activities and the positions announced, please visit our web site: www.aidsalliance.org.ua
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should contain “ref: Senior Program Manager: Research and Evaluation Projects Development and your surname”.
Deadline for applications: 6 pm, September 06th, 2015.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community. Qualified people living with HIV/AIDS are particularly encouraged to apply.