Senior Project Manager
- Job Type
- Where to Apply
The Senior Project Manager serves as the liaison to the Founder + CEO regarding client strategy, communications, events and special projects as well as manages other staff and subcontractors, and provides administrative and business development support.
Client Services/Project Management
• Serve as primary liaison to Founder + CEO about client projects; serve as a direct contact for each williamsworks client.
• Manage and direct client projects from start to finish including, but not limited to, allocating staff and subcontractor resources, creating project plans, coordinating logistics and calendars, creating and executing media and community outreach plans, orchestrating high-profile, large-scale events, researching, writing, and editing, and serving as liaison as appropriate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage and direct activities of staff, interns and subcontractors in the conceptualization and execution of client work.
• Provide leadership and mentorship to other staff and subcontractors including, helping to on-board, guiding regular check-ins and staff meetings, and addressing any performance or project issues in a timely and responsible manner.
• Lead the project team in the appropriate follow up + close out of any project including briefings, marketing materials, and any wrap-up to the client.
• Manage project budgets and assist in reporting and accounting.
Administrative and Business Development
• Perform new business development and strategic planning activities. Assist in the development of the strategic business plan as well as prepare, research, and revise new business plans, proposoals and contracts.
• Develop, negotiate and finalize contracts for williamsworks clients, staff, and subcontractors.
• Assist in overseeing day-to-day operations of williamsworks including the management of vendors (accountant, legal, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Personal Characteristics
• Extensive project management experience including strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, to prioritize, and coordinate with others, and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills – written and oral.
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to lead and motivate others as well as an ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to anticipate what needs to be done to reach goals and work to make them happen without supervision and frequently under pressure and fluid circumstances.
• Flexible, detail-oriented, and determined with great people skills, including the ability to work with anyone.
• Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is required. Budget management experience preferered.
• Bachelors degree.