Senior Project Manager
- Medic Mobile
- India (Mumbai, Delhi) or Indonesia (Jakarta, Bali)
- Job Type
- Full-time for a minimum of 2 years
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
This position will be responsible for managing Medic Mobile’s projects in India, Indonesia and other countries within Asia and is highly cross-functional, requiring coordination across several groups within Medic Mobile including partnerships, product, design, impact and research.
● Direct and manage project development and execution for assigned projects in India, Indonesia and other countries within the region.
● Coordinate software configuration, testing, implementation, ongoing project support, monitoring and adoption of Medic Mobile tools for and with partners.
● Prepare training materials including visual learning aids and deliver trainings for end users including partner facility and field-level staff.
● Set and continually manage project expectations with team members (including designers, technical team, partnerships team, operations) and other project stakeholders
(including partner organization\’s project manager, community leaders, community
members, IT department, project field staff).
● Coordinate the process of documenting project activities through reports, case studies,
blog posts, videos and photos.
● Support the Asia team in developing materials such as proposals, reports, presentations
and write-ups for various audiences, ensuring timely reporting and communication with
● Build, develop, and grow partner relationships vital to the success of the projects.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Master’s degree in public health, project management, public policy, international development, social sciences, computer science, IT or related fields
● 2+ years’ experience in project management
● Experience working in Asia with marginalized communities in social impact programmes ● ●Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well with team members at all levels of Medic Mobile and partner staff including program managers, health facility staff and community health workers
● Excellent computer skills
● Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
● Adaptable, self-motivated, inquisitive and a team player who is interested in being part of a fast-paced, growing and diverse team with a start-up atmosphere
● Experience in conducting trainings
● Willingness to travel to project implementation sites in Asia up to 50% of the time Self-motivated and a sense of humor rated at least a 7.52 out of 10
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and at least 1 regional language (preferably Hindi or Bahasa Indonesia)
If this role inspires and intrigues you, please submit a resume, cover letter and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org, copying email@example.com with “Senior Project Manager” in the subject line. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. The ideal start date for this position is September 1 at the latest and earlier if possible.