Senior Project Strategist
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Application Deadline: Monday, October 26th, at midnight EST. If you would like to apply for this job, please visit this page: http://bit.ly/1Ma9WfnFor questions, email: email@example.com
If you would like to apply for this job, please visit this page: http://bit.ly/1Ma9Wfn
At enso, we are uniting brands and people to achieve business success and social impact. We're solution-agnostic, creating whatever it takes to achieve project goals including strategy, campaigns, communities, content, platforms, and tools.
Ultimately, we believe brands will grow their business by inspiring and arming people to better the world. And, we believe people are the most powerful source of progress.
We collaborate with visionary brands and communities, engaging with clients ranging from Google, Airbnb, and Starbucks to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Omidyar Network. By combining strategy, creativity, and activation, we are building social impact at scale.
ABOUT THE POSITION
enso is looking for a purpose-driven, results-oriented badass to join our team as the Senior Project Strategist. You will lead key elements of building out our campaigns by designing the user experience to mobilize people both online and off to reach the larger campaign goal. You’ll partner across departments to craft and implement fresh, effective strategies and campaign systems to meet the brand and social impact goals of each project. You will take big audacious goals, convert them into actionable plans, and work in collaboration with the creative team to execute on ideas to ensure each is working toward the overall desired impact. You’ll be the left brained person in the room full of creatives.
You will design ladders of engagement to drive fluent online and offline action, and you will build plans to build and grow communities. By taking the lead on growing enso’s social presence, you will formalize and mobilize our community of people passionate about the intersection of creativity and impact.
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE ROLE…
Meaningful work gives you the opportunity to fulfill a Legacy, gain greater Mastery, and achieve Freedom. Learn more here.
The Outcomes From Your Work in this Role
- You will build world changing programs with some of today's top people-powered brands dedicated to impact such as Airbnb, Medium, Google, Nature Conservancy, Omidyar Network, etc.
- You will have exposure to and will be a part of building positive change to address a diverse set of the world’s most pressing issues.
- You will join a team dedicated to discovering and creating an agency that serves people-centered businesses
How This Role Will Help You Develop as a Professional
- You will join an incredibly talented team from top ad agencies, political campaigns, and advocacy groups.
- You will build a department, honing your entrepreneurial skills and ability to create something out of little.
- You will further develop your ability to thrive in ambiguity and in a fast-paced nimble environment, turning chaos into clarity and clear action.
- You will help develop our approach to activation from scratch, establishing the enso activation IP by assessing our previous work and case studies.
The Tangible and Intangible Perks and Benefits of This Role
- You will receive a generous salary and benefits package, free lunches, a professional development fund, and coaching and mindfulness training opportunities.
- You will work with a great amount of autonomy on a team of energetic people who focus on personal growth and throw annual creative team retreats.
- You will work in Santa Monica and can exercise your active lifestyle by taking advantage of our offered bike stipend and the accessibility to incredible surfing one mile from our office.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE…
- Developing, leading, presenting, and deploying campaigns that move people to action.
- Developing agency best practices. Inspiring and training the team in activation and movement building as needed.
- Partnering with fellow strategists to discover audience and cultural insights about the opportunity for impact, and what will drive online action.
- Building agency understanding of the newest trends, behaviors, technologies, and platforms.
- Collaborating on creative ideas with the creative team to mobilize people online – and providing a user experience and systems perspective to creative ideas to ensure results.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with potential activation production partners – social media, experiential, etc.
- Leading enso’s digital impact measurement and campaign optimization.
- Developing enso’s social media strategy and overseeing channels.
WHO YOU ARE …
- A Successful Campaigner.
- …with 5-7 years of experience in community organizing, campaigning, or a similar hands-on role.You are a knowledge and online community builder.
- A Purpose-driven Doer.
- …who is passionate about the power of people and brands working together to create positive impact – and the role that technology can play in enabling that.
- …with a proven track record of leading both the strategy and making of: digital experiences, list building, email marketing, content creation, community management, media/blogger outreach, and impact measurement.
- …who can clearly articulate ideas through written POVs, ecosystems, user journeys and flows, scenarios, experience analysis, and high level user experience and content strategy.
- …who is intent to continuously explore new areas and who is constantly challenging yourself to deepen your prowess in a variety of disciplines.
- A Creative Generator.
- A Fluent User Experience Designer.
- An Ever-expanding Learner.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU’RE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE ROLE?
Please complete the following application. Priority will be given to those applications submitted by 11:59pm PST on Monday, October 26, 2015; therefore we encourage you to submit yours soon!
These short-answer questions are designed to replace a cover letter, please take your time with them and copy in your answers from a separate document. If you are chosen as a finalist, you will first be interviewed by ReWork and then by enso leadership. The final step in the hiring process will be to arrange personal reference calls to confirm details of your work history and performance.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU’RE SELECTED?
You’ll be invited to join our growing team in Santa Monica, CA. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading your application!