Snr Talent Operations Manager
- Where to Apply
- To apply and learn more click here: https://www.shortlist.net/#/jobdetails/Shortlist/61?source=15
The CV is dead. Long live your career.
Do you believe that traditional approaches to placement are ineffective and time consuming? That the whole process has become frustrating for employers and demoralising for job seekers? Are you passionate about unlocking professional potential? Then we\’re passionate about you!
At Shortlist, a global funded recruiting technology startup, we are re-inventing the way startups, social enterprises, and small businesses can find and engage with the best professional managerial talent. Using multi-channel sourcing and an online assessment platform we find the best fits for a given role, providing employers a \’Shortlist\’ of the best candidates to interview.
Shortlist is looking for Talent Operations Manager with full-cycle recruiting experience to lead ongoing job placements using our unique technology-driven process. Your role will help define the product and processes for the Kenyan market which will impact our global methodology and expansion. You will have ultimate responsibility for managing up to a dozen searches at a time, working closely with clients, candidates, and the Shortlist operational team to deliver the best matches for each job search.
As a critical early member of the team, you will have broad responsibility not just in managing ongoing searches, but in directly contributing to building our global brand, business operations and culture. We are looking for an expert in the recruiting domain who can bring best practices and approaches to our product. Over time, as the company grows, you will be responsible for assembling and managing your own team of recruiters to serve clients.
To apply and learn more click here: https://www.shortlist.net/#/
What the job entails:
Implement and manage best-in-class recruitment practices to improve our platform\’s success:
- Define and manage in-house \’Shortlisting\’ processes to fuel product-market fit in Kenya
- Collaborate with our Indian team to develop global best practices and refine the Shortlist model
- Improve our approach to configuring openings and finding the best candidates
- Improve the way we engage with candidates and ensure successful on-boarding
- Improve our tracking and develop dashboard to deliver timely Shortlists to employers.
Manage up to a dozen ongoing client engagement with support from business development and operations teams:
- Detailed requirements gathering from employer on each job profile
- Configuration, customisation and set up of searches with operations team
- Sourcing and engagement with right candidates, ensuring high application rates
- Overseeing assessment, evaluation, and Shortlisting of candidates.
Be an integral member of a fast-growing startup team:
- Help out in business development, product development, and operations as needed
- Assist in recruitment efforts for Shortlist operations and recruitment team
- Contribute to the culture and energy of the team as we grow.
Does this sound like you?
1. Passion for the problem – you believe recruitment is broken and you are passionate about fixing it. You\’ve worked as a recruiter before (within a company or at an agency), and you\’ve felt the pain of dealing with a high volume of candidates, and not being able to give each the attention they deserve.
2. A knowledgable maverick – you\’re an insider in the recruiting domain and know all the best practices and accepted approaches in the industry. Yet, you believe that things can be improved and indeed have tried your best to implement processes, systems and tools that bring more standardisation and improved insight on candidate capabilities.
3. Organised, disciplined, and collaborative – you are a self-starter who can take initiative and be left to manage large projects and initiatives largely without supervision. You know when to seek input and be collaborative. You know how to prioritise, have an eye for detail, and are able to achieve concrete deliverables within a defined time period.
4. A doer – you get excited about the opportunity to grow and develop a creative business that is at the forefront of the talent space. You want to prove yourself in a role with excellent opportunities for professional growth. You\’re at your best when working on a multiple small and large projects
At Shortlist, we are re-inventing the way startups, social enterprises, and small businesses can find and engage with the best professional managerial talent. Using multi-channel sourcing and an online assessment platform, we find the best fits for a given role, providing employers a “Shortlist” of the best candidates to interview. We offer job seekers a vastly improved experience and an opportunity to demonstrate real ability and skills.
Above all, we are passionate about unlocking professional potential in emerging markets, and help growing businesses recruit strong teams. We celebrate and seek out diversity of opinion on our team, we’reopen to bold and disruptive ideas, and acknowledge and appreciate each other.We trust each other and live whole lives. We always strive for excellence and for the best solution, which is ultimately determined by the customer need. We believe in our product and we would use it ourselves.