Social Enterprise Career Opportunities – USA
- Impact Business Leaders
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Kim Hendler - Director, Business Development: email@example.com
Impact Business Leaders (IBL) provides business professionals with 5 to 15 years of experience with career opportunities in for-profit social enterprises aiming for social impact. Our ideal 20-25 candidates have strong prior business experience and are looking to advance their careers in social enterprise and impact investing.
IBL offers a social enterprise orientation workshop, personalized career guidance, and career advancing job opportunities with social enterprises and impact investors in the US and around the world.
92 experienced professionals have participated in IBL’s programs and 64 people have found new roles in social enterprise after participating in IBL. While IBL cannot guarantee jobs, 90% of participants seeking jobs have secured them.
After successful programs at Saïd Business School at Oxford University and at Darden Business School at the University of Virginia, and upcoming programs at Strathmore Business School in Nairobi and the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad, IBL is excited to announce our second program in partnership with Darden Business School from January 3-9, 2016. Visit our program page to learn more and apply today!
Why Choose IBL
- Individualized social enterprise career advising from IBL’s Founder, David Kyle. David has extensive experience in business, social enterprise, and impact investing with Citibank, Acumen Fund, Calvert Foundation, and the Indian School Finance Company.
- Exclusive, 7 day, graduate-level, orientation workshop led by practitioners who have built successful impact investing or social enterprise organizations active in the US. The workshop is highly interactive and personalized, resulting in a lasting network among participants and instructors.
- Job Opportunities with career building jobs in social enterprises and impact investors. While hiring decisions are in the hands of partners, 90% of participants seeking jobs have secured them.
- Network of fellow participants, IBL alumni, and instructors to support participants as they progress in their social enterprise careers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
IBL is looking for a diverse group of participants who meet the following guidelines.
- From 5 to 15 years of business experience
- Interest in a career with impact through social enterprise
- Strong analytical and communications skills and tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Graduate degree (undergraduate degree and significant experience will be considered)
For more information, contact Kim Hendler, Director of Business Development at Khendler@impactbusinessleaders.com