Spend two weeks delivering strategy work with tech start-ups
- New Venture Africa
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Job Type
- Pro Bono Assignment
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
Upcoming Project Dates:
1. 8th August – 19th August: Fintech & Agtech Strategy Projects (Closing Date July 8th 2016)
2. 26th September – 7th October 2016: Fintech, Agtech and Edtech Strategy Projects (Closing Date August 1st 2016)
New Venture Africa is Sub Saharan Africa’s first tech and start-up focused strategy consultancy. We connect top tier professionals with innovative, high potential early stage companies and deliver carefully scoped strategy projects aimed at driving growth. Our focus is in the Fintech, Agtech and Edtech spaces.
The companies we work with have been identified through our careful diligence process as high potential and we believe that if they scale, they can go on to have a positive impact on their customers and markets.
The cost for the two week programme is £2,500, which includes accommodation, travel in country and visa (excludes flights). Please note that this is a programme fee paid to New Venture Africa.
When applying, please clearly state which dates you are applying for. Closing date for applications for August projects is July 8th 2016, and for the September projects is August 1st 2016. For more information, or to get in touch with the team please visit www.newventureafrica.com.
We are looking for candidates with:
– 2+ years business experience in strategy consulting, finance, impact investing, tech or big business.
– A flair for entrepreneurship
– A passion for private sector development in East Africa