Strategic Alliances Coordinator
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send us your CV with references to: email@example.com
- Where to Apply
As responsible for coordinating Alterna’s strategic alliances, along with the department’s Director:
• You’d promote Alterna’s strategic relationships with potential institutions from the international cooperation and both public and private sectors. The main goal is to establish joint projects to increase cultivated enterprises ‘growth.
• You’d support in developing project proposals, negotiating terms and conditions, ensure agreements ‘compliance and perform as the single point of contact with the allies.
• You’d represent Alterna in different spaces from the social entrepreneurship ecosystem, in order to boost structural topics such as innovation and impact investment.
• You’d research trends in the business, social, and environmental fields to design initiatives that help to reduce the identified gaps. Also, at this point, your ability to map potential allies, and connecting the right dots will be essential.
Would you like to be part of Latin America’s entrepreneurial ecosystem ‘transformation?
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Relations, International Business, Public Relations and/or Economics. Preferably with a master’s degree in the aforementioned areas.
• You have at least 2 years of specific experience in writing and submitting proposals to promote strategic alliances at the international area, or having worked in sustainability or social responsibility areas.
• You are able to work in teams and communicate at all levels. Also, you have a good notion of the 2030 Agenda and impact projects.
• Would be awesome to see strong negotiation skills and allies mapping to identify collaborations and financing opportunities.
• You are committed to sustainable development; also, you handle the pressure and you do not give up easily.
• English and Spanish are essential, and French desirable