Strategy & Development Analyst (Contract Role)
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
We are searching for an exceptional recent graduate to support the strategy and team development of Ceniarth’s growing investment program. This exciting opportunity will involve researching new investment areas and asset classes to inform our developing strategy and support on recruiting senior investment staff to lead new investment programs. The role is the perfect opportunity to learn the landscape of impact investment and responsible asset management, along with learning business research and strategy development methodologies.
Location: London, UK
Contract: 6 months, potential to extend
Pay: Competitive entry level salary
Reporting: This position reports to our Strategy & Investments Manager
• Support recruiting of senior investment talent for our growing team
• Research to support development of our investment strategy into new asset classes
• Contribute to the organisational development of our office
• Support other ad hoc projects as part of a small, quickly evolving team
• Recent graduate with a university degree at 2:1 or higher and experience of quantitative analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and initiative to learn quickly and lead projects in new areas
• Exposure to finance and/or business
• Interest in impact investment, responsible asset management, development finance or a related field
• Right to work in the UK
Please submit a CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Strategy Analyst Application – [your name]”. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Ceniarth is a single-family investment office and private foundation focused on funding scalable solutions to the world’s big challenges.
We leverage both investment and philanthropic capital to support entrepreneurs and organizations tackling problems that directly impact the lives of people in underserved communities. We are particularly interested in new models that will improve the way that basic services are efficiently and equitably delivered, to date particularly in energy and agriculture (see ceniarthllc.com).
Our vision is to grow our investment activities into more areas that can deliver strong financial returns while positively impacting communities around the world. This will involve developing new asset classes and portfolio management strategies, pushing the current standard for socially responsible asset management.
We are a small, but global organization with professionals in London, Boston, and New York.