Student Ambassador (Intern)
- Contact Information
About the Program:
MIX’s Ambassador Program is a volunteer program that offers unique and customized exposure to the work on data analytics, financial analysis and research in the field of microfinance and financial inclusion. Ambassadors will get opportunity to work closely with the group of analysts, and contribute to support growth and expansion of MIX’s core activities in Asia region. The 8 – 12 week program will help the ambassadors to gain greater insight and establish connection in the industry.
How Our Program Works:
– Ambassador placements are made to fit the unique skills and interests of qualified candidates, as well as the needs of the organization.
– Ambassadors will receive training which covers the essential of microfinance industry, financial inclusion and MIX platform.
– Post the training; ambassadors will work independently on the assignments provided by the dedicated mentor.
– The assignments will include but will not be limited to financial analysis, research and summary writing, partnership development.
Benefits to Ambassadors:
– Opportunity to understand the operations of microfinance industry.
– Abundant networking opportunity with the industry actors.
– Greater insights on the financial and operational aspects of the industry through systematic financial analysis and research.
– Globally recognized certificate of experience from MIX
– Program period can be split, with one week of break for tourism
– Bachelor’s degree in economics, commerce or finance
– Excellent writing, communication and analytical skills. Proficiency in the English language is compulsory, other language e.g. French and Spanish would be an added advantage.
– Experience travelling and living overseas, preferably in a developing country
– Interest in Microfinance or Financial Inclusion
– Ability to cover all travelling and living expenses during the course of the program.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume to email@example.com and mention “Ambassador Program – MIX” in the subject line. Also, mention the period (in weeks) for which you would like to serve for the program. The position is located in Hyderabad, India. Selected candidates will be interviewed over skype. MIX is looking for the Ambassador to start as soon as possible.