Summer Research Intern
- Piramal Sarvajal and The University of Oxford
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Please send your resumes and a brief covering letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected interns shall work on data collection and analysis for a collaborative research project between Piramal Sarvajal and the University of Oxford. Selected interns shall:
1. Spend time with the lead researchers from Piramal Sarvajal and University of Oxford to understand the various factors that come into play while creating a large scale efficient water system through a developmental lens.
2. Help create surveys that shall effectively gauge demographic factors that influence the success of an urban drinking water system.
3. Conduct field studies to collect first hand data from select areas in New Delhi.
4. Work with researchers to collate and analyse data to come to actionable conclusions.
Interns will have the opportunity to understand the inner workings of a successful social-enterprise and how market-based approaches can answer some of the development sector’s most pressing questions!
We are looking for university students, or recent graduates, who are excited about economic development/ urban planning/ public policy/ research/ data analytics and have a proven track record in dealing with data collection and analysis. Interns must be prepared for field work in low-income areas and ideally be familiar with New Delhi.
This is an exciting opportunity, and successful interns shall get letters of recommendation from both Piramal as well as the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and Environment! All travel costs shall be reimbursed.