Supervisory Investment Funds Specialist
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation
- Washington, D.C; Location Negotiable After Selection
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- To apply for this position, you must complete the online application and submit the documentation specified in the announcement.
- Where to Apply
This position is part of the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation, Office of Equity and Investment Funds (OEIF). As a Supervisory Investment Funds Specialist you will be responsible for serving as a Managing Director in OEIF, who directly manages a team of three Directors and Investment Officers in originating, structuring, and executing direct equity, equity co-investments, and equity and debt fund investments for DFC’s private equity and venture capital program.
The incumbent will perform the following duties:
1. Manages direct equity, equity co-investments, and equity and debt fund investment activities per the policies and directives of the department and in consultation with the Vice President and Deputy Vice President of OEIF.
2. Supervises direct reports, sets priorities, plans, and assigns work, tracks progress, and reviews the performance of assigned employees.
3. Supports the conceptual development and operational implementation of OEIF’s investment objectives.
4. Implements the OEIF investment program, including origination, evaluation, due diligence, negotiation, commitment, disbursement, monitoring, and realization.
5. Maintains a working knowledge of OEIF policy and procedures and oversees consistent implementation and compliance, including in the areas of commercial judgment, ethics, compliance, and documentation procedures.
The initial cutoff date for referral to the hiring official is November 8, 2021. Applicants applying by the initial cutoff date will be given first consideration. Additional referral lists will be created as vacancies are available.