Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Accion International
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
The Reporting and Research Associate will support the Resource Development team’s need for background information and biographical profiles for both institutional and individual prospects, with a goal of finding and stewarding relationships, ultimately converting them to donors. (S)he will also support the preparation of donor reports and progress monitoring. Working directly with program teams and the Resource Development relationship manager, the Associate will stay up to date on program progress and help oversee the donor reporting schedule. (S)he will help compile narrative updates and report on metrics and milestones. (S)he will also support the general day to day work of the department to ensure a highly effective, team oriented fundraising function.
• Prospect research
o Using advanced internet and public record research techniques, research prospects and gather information regarding their philanthropic interests, giving capacity, history with the organization, etc.
o Prepare biographical profiles and research reports for use by senior management and the CEO
o Maintain current and accurate data in Raiser’s Edge
o Provide support to management in key functional areas, including analysis and reporting
o Coordinate across the organization and within the Resource Development team to support special projects and reporting
• Donor reporting
o Develop and write high quality grant reports to donors
o Document project progress for donor reporting, working with program staff to develop narrative and financial content
o Monitor grant progress and help communicate with donors in a timely manner when issues arise
• Support the proposal writing and production process
o Support the compilation and submission of high quality concept notes and fundraising proposals
o Help oversee the calendar of donor deadlines
o Assist with budget development
o Others duties as required
This individual should demonstrate an understanding of the importance of consistent, high quality writing, be able to analyze and synthesize accomplishments and donor requirements, and possess the curiosity and passion to learn and grow their writing, research, analytical, and overall fundraising skills. The ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor\’s degree required
• 1 – 3 years of experience required
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• A willingness to \”roll up one\’s sleeves\” and do what is needed to get the job done
• Superlative organizational skills: ability to manage complex projects from creation to completion, plan and prioritize multiple projects, and coordinate to meet deadlines
• Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with individuals at all levels
• Excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrated poise, tact, integrity, and professionalism
• Knowledge and proficiency with Raisers\’ Edge desirable
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite
• Interested in our mission and working globally
• Willingness to embody our values of excellence, respect and passion for social change.
• Excellence: Accion staff should always put forth their best effort in all activities, strive for high quality of collective and individual performance; and demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times while in the workplace and while working on behalf of the organization.
• Respect: Accion staff should value one another’s roles and responsibilities as much as their own, be encouraging, and value the diverse and unique perspectives of colleagues. They should honor obligations and commitments to each other and to external partners.
• Passion for Social Change: Accion staff should be committed to making a difference in the lives of those less fortunate, value the greater good of the organization over personal gain, and promote a productive workplace by acknowledging the accomplishments of others.
Please, apply online at: https://jobs-accion.icims.com/jobs/1784/reporting-and-research-senior-associate/job