- Villgro Innovations Foundation
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
Villgro is looking for a driven talent manager who is excited by the challenge of growing a team, designing robust systems and processes and evangelising the organisation’s culture and values.
Who we are:
Founded in 2001, Villgro is India’s oldest and foremost social enterprise incubator, focused on solving some of India’s most critical problems through market-based models. Villgro inspires, mentors, funds and incubates innovative social enterprises in four sectors across India: education (includes skill training), healthcare, agriculture and energy. Since inception Villgro has incubated 119 social enterprises and entrepreneurs,and these enterprises have gone on to generate around 4,000 jobs, have secured INR 1194 million in follow-on funding, and have touched over 15 million underprivileged lives. Small and scrappy by nature, we like driven, committed, curious people who are passionate about impact and great organisations.
Your job in all this is the most important – tending to the people.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design or improve existing HR systems – documentation, on-boarding, engagement
- Understand and design processes to disseminate the company values
- Work with us to maintain a GREAT company culture
- Constantly iterate and improve the internal company collateral and environment
- Work with team leads to develop team metrics and team budgets
- Design and drive all performance management processes including associated L&D requirements
- Help us identify, recruit and retain the best talent out there
- Drive and run employee benefit programs with a clear focus on ROI and value
Basically, work with us to make Villgro a great work space!
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience as an HR generalist
- A creative self-starter with an interest in shaping organisations
- Experience working independently and driving a project from start to finish
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally and multi-task
- Analytical skills and basic spreadsheet capabilities
- Prior experience in the impact space or with a start up are a big plus!
Maya Chandrasekaran, Practice Leader Education and Skills
Market levels, based on experience.
How to apply:
If this sounds a great challenge to you, please email your resume and a brief covering letter to email@example.com