- Mumbai, India
- Job Type
- Contact Information
- +91 2233721200
Are you interested in working with India’s leading strategic philanthropy foundation? Are you looking for an opportunity to take ownership, drive results and make an impact? Do you want to work with some of the best brains in India? Look no further – Dasra is the place for you!
Dasra is looking for capable and result-oriented individuals to join their diverse team as team leaders/managers. This role will be a unique opportunity for you to build relationships, drive organisational growth and accelerate social change. You will lead a team of committed associates and analysts to deliver a variety of offerings to various social enterprises.
What’s on offer: A highly competitive salary (18 -22 lacs CTC) based on your experience and qualifications. This role offers the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and get direct mentorship from top management.
Depending on your interests and experience, you would be leading teams across a range of Dasra’s business units.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
Market research and insights
o Conduct research on the leading trends in the development sector
o Work with associates and analysts to create reports and proposals for various stakeholders
Information analysis and synthesis
o Apply analytical thinking to solve complex problems with unstructured data
o Create and/or review curriculum best suited to achieve the learning objectives of programs
o Drive scaling opportunities for pipeline portfolio organizations; and assess leadership and organizational potential during final stage diligences
o Define key performance indicators, review progress scorecards and identify key areas of strengths and weaknesses of portfolio organizations
Stakeholder relationship management
o Manage existing key relationships with donors, NGOs, social enterprises and other social sector experts
o Foster new relationships in India and abroad to build awareness
o Manage relationships with portfolio organizations leaders and senior management teams
o Setting annual targets and budget for the team
o Maintain accurate and up-to date budgets for all programs and events and document outputs, outcomes, and learning
o Mentoring and driving talent management for the team, including performance appraisals and developing a learning and development plan
Does this sound like you?
• Graduate with 6-9 years of work experience, in managing fast paced projects with multiple clients or stakeholders
• Experience in team management is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and team skills
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel (<20% of time)
• Above all, a dynamic, highly energetic and passionate individual aligned with the Dasra’s core values of: Trust, Dynamic, Excellence, Integrity, Beyond the rational
Preferred, but not required:
• Experience in advisory or client-facing sectors such as management consulting and financial services
• Experience in consumer or social facing industries such as healthcare, education, non-profit development, and youth issues
• Experience working in entrepreneurial environments
• Experience in writing business content
• Experience with operational systems and processes
Dasra works with philanthropists and high potential social entrepreneurs to bring together knowledge, funding, and people as a catalyst for social change. The team scales non-profits and social businesses to accelerate change and transform lives. Till date, Dasra has reached 17 million people, mobilized $51 million into the social sector and equipped 730 social organizations with management expertise.