Technician MEL Entrepreneurship TMS
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send us your CV with references
- Where to Apply
Mission of the position: you will manage the collection and processing of quantitative and qualitative data from internal or external sources of TMS and you will lead the coordination of ME&L with the partners of the Entrepreneurship Component to ensure the collection of accurate, complete and timely data.
• You will lead the monitoring of data collection from different stakeholders for performance indicators.
• You will manage the needs of the Component’s partners through the adaptation of processes, information gathering and reporting.
• You will ensure the accuracy and consistency of the information provided by local implementers, strategic partners or other sources of monitoring information to be included in information systems.
• You will collaborate in the implementation of studies and evaluations including baselines, intermediate evaluations, final evaluations, and other special reports.
• You will support the planning, design and supervision of the surveys prepared for the members in accordance with the ME&L Plan established for each of them, ensuring the constant flow of data and documentation from the interviewers to the database.
• You will carry out reports and presentations of results for internal and external audiences of the TMS Program, guaranteeing their presentation in time and form by the partners, in coordination and with the support of the technical team and ME&L
Do you want to be part of the transformation of the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Latin America?
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in social, economic, statistical or similar sciences.
• You have at least three years of experience in a similar position, ideally in non-profit organizations. Indispensable experience in managing relationships with international cooperation, particularly with USAID.
• You are skilled in: i) information management ii) survey design iii) comprehensive reporting and writing iv) handling of Excel, monitoring and evaluation programs and relevant software v) KoBoToolbox, ODK and Microsoft PowerBI, ideally.
• You are an innovative, creative, agile and thoughtful person
• You like to work in a culture of self-learning, assertive communication and results orientation with challenging deadlines.
• You speak fluent Spanish and English, preferably basic French.