The DO School One-Year Start-Up Fellowship
- The DO School Innovation Lab GmbH
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- For questions concerning applications, please contact directly: email@example.com
You are driven by a meaningful vision? You have a great idea but do not know how to get started?
Apply now and become part of the Do School One-Year Program for aspiring impact entrepreneurs.
Our One-Year Program enables you to spend 10 weeks on campus in Berlin to develop your individual business plan and learn hands-on what it takes to be an entrepreneur by working on a real life group Challenge.
During the following 10 months, you start your own mission-driven venture back in your home country supported by our team of coaches and mentors.
This year´s Connection Challenge is posed by Messe Berlin, one of the world's leading trade exhibition companies. The task of the Challenge is to capture, preserve and publish the expertise of the exhibitors and trade visitors present in new and exciting formats, e.g. by using new technologies or forms of storytelling.
The aim of the challenge is:
- to find a solution that extends the impact of a trade exhibition from a few days to the whole year
- to gather knowledge that so far goes untapped and make it accessible to more people
- to distil it so that it can be published in different formats later on and
- to connect new people worldwide to the Messe Berlin community
Emerging social entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs aged 21 to 31 from around the world, with relevant interest and skills as well as an idea for a venture that they want to implement during DO School Fellowship.
Successful candidates may come from, but are not restricted to the fields of storytelling technique such as writers, bloggers, videographers, journalists but also business analysts, educators, information architects, web and information designers.
For more information about eligibility, application process, costs and financial aid, please see the following link:http://thedoschool.org/blog/challenges/connection-challenge/
To apply for the DO School Program please visit:http:thedoschool.org/blog/challenges/connection-challenge/
DEADLINE – OCT 9th
We look forward to receiving your application. Best wishes,
The DO School Team