Vice President of Marketing
- Fluxx Labs
- Contact Information
Our ambitious mission is to transform the global grants management ecosystem. To this end, Fluxx has developed innovative software platforms that make the entire process more transparent, accessible, and connected. Such dramatic change can only occur by implementing this shift from the inside, and we have partnered with some of the largest foundations to make this vision a reality. This effort is allowing vital resources to flow more effectively to those people and organizations that are working to make the world a better place.
We’re revolutionizing how grantmaking works, and are meeting with colossal enthusiasm and success. Developed by philanthropy pros for philanthropy pros, Fluxx provides an uncommonly holistic and grounded perspective born from the energy and enthusiasm of philanthropy.
The Vice President of Marketing Opportunity
Fluxx Labs is seeking its first VP of Marketing to develop and institute a bold marketing strategy intended to position Fluxx as the preeminent brand and market leader. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing maverick to make true impact in the philanthropic world. The ideal candidate will be able to articulate the company’s value proposition and align Fluxx’s best-in-class product with its community, moving the organization towards a client-centric voice while increasing product sales.
Key Factors for Success
– Career drive. You are at the height of your career. A seasoned professional. Senior enough to possess confidence, expertise and wisdom; energetic and ambitious enough to drive a high impact start up toward sustainable growth.
– A builder. You are a builder, not a reactor. You have built teams, built programs, built strategies for a non -profit/philanthropic industry, built cohesive culture in your departments. You will have the opportunity to redefine and redesign your team for success.
– A brand ambassador. You are strong on brand, and know precisely how to message it for ubiquity across five verticals: Private foundations, medical research, corporations, government, and nonprofits.
– A manager. You are an efficient, inspiring manager of campaigns, content, and people.
– A leader. You possess fundamental leadership qualities of decisiveness, healthy prudence, strength of character, and humility.
– A thought partner. You are strong enough to voice your opinions in a balanced manner, strong enough to compromise when necessary, and strong enough to take the bull by the horns while valuing the power of listening.
– A collaborator. You dive in deep not only with your own team, but serve as a multiplier cross-functionally as well. You will work collaboratively with the VP of Sales and VP of Product to collectively increase earnings beyond $10M+.
– Autonomous and cooperative. You balance among the needs to execute a plan without undue oversight, understanding a need for transparency within this autonomous function, and cooperating without unnecessary friction with your colleagues, direct reports, and supervisors.
– 10+ years of marketing experience in the non-profit or philanthropic industry; combined with previous experience in a SaaS company, a plus
– Experience building and leading marketing teams/departments
– Technically-savvy with an ability to effectively build and execute marketing strategies for our industry
– Comfort in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. You stick things out until they are done right
– Action oriented, self-starter who is not hesitant to jump right in and make a difference
We have retained Schaffer&Combs, a certified B Corporation, to support this high priority search. In order to apply, please email email@example.com with:
– Thoughtful cover letter, indicating why you are the right fit for Fluxx Labs and the VP Marketing position
Please include your name, the title for this position, and the company name (“Your name – VP Marketing – Fluxx”) in the subject line of your email. Please refrain from contacting Fluxx Labs directly; all inquiries should be directed to Schaffer&Combs. We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis.