Website Manager/Front End Developer
- National Stroke Association
- Centennial, Colorado
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
If you love to maintain & develop beautiful websites that convert visitors, you may be the right person for us! We are seeking an in-house, Web Manager/Front End Developer to maintain and build websites and landing pages. This position will own all areas of maintenance, implementation, original design and coding. You must be technically sound, creative, well written, and take pride in clean, beautiful and strategic website development and design.
• You consider yourself a Drupal or WordPress master! Their support may have listed your contact information on their site, because you know some of their stuff better than they do. You also have a background in Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software; have in-depth knowledge of web design principles, user interface, online usability best practices and standards.
• Exceptional front-end production and layout, color theory and content management skills are 100% in your bag. You are experienced in developing themes and modules/plug-ins.
• Super proficient in HTML and CSS. You can pretty much hard code without relying on an editor.
• You love working with stakeholders in the organization to find creative, best practice based web solutions and share your knowledge freely.
• You code with ease. In addition to your right brain prowess, you have a strong background in web coding (3+ yrs. experience minimum) and are familiar with mobile first, agile development processes/responsive design. You can code websites, landing pages, forms with database/external application interconnectivity, and even email communications.
• You appreciate and want to create/manage websites that provide great user experiences; you can easily ensure technical feasibility and have a strong understanding of UI/UX.
• SEO is not just an acronym to you; you are proficient and strongly advocate best practices across the organization.
• You have extensive experience integrating multimedia into websites (audio, video, streaming, social media, etc.)
• You regularly recommend A/B testing; investigate the visitor journey and engagement. Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Crazy Egg, SumoMe or similar applications are second nature to you. You believe keeping a close eye on web traffic, SEO, and visitor interaction data is critical to the success of any website.
• You have a basic understanding of PHP.
• You are effective working as part of a team, but also self-driven and extremely organized.
• You are a multi-tasking expert and work efficiently in a deadline driven environment.
• You stay up-to-date on cutting edge web development best practices and pride yourself on state-of-the-art technique.
• You believe that optimal uptime, stability, reliability and security are key performance indicators of any well run website and should never be neglected.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive outlook on life, a good attitude, and want to work in an environment where your contribution really matters.
If this sounds like you, you are the candidate for us! Qualified applicants should email their resume and cover letter to: Claudia Randall. Skill tests may be administered during live interviews. No phone calls please.
We are a small, fun office in the Denver Tech Center, with a rich history, an amazing mission and big dreams. The National Stroke Association 501(c) (3) is the only national organization that focuses 100% of its efforts on stroke. We are committed to our mission, vision and values to lower the incidence and impact of stroke by developing compelling programs for stroke survivors and caregivers, providing education programs to healthcare professionals and raising stroke awareness amongst the general public.