Writer With an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
L-IFT seeks a dynamic and committed writer with the ability to communicate complex research findings to a range of audiences.
– Economic or social development background (with affinity to microfinance and financial inclusion)
– Aptitude for technology and social media
– Able to live in a developing country and potentially to move about every 6 to 12 months
– Native speaker English (or equivalent)
– Great passion for writing
– Flexible, meeting deadlines, working on different projects simultaneously
– Captivating journalistic style, which is easy to digest but does not avoid mentioning hard to understand subjects
– Conducting your own research by your design, within our research mechanism
What we offer:
– Working in a team. Forming part of a young, dynamic research organization with 10 staff based across 4 countries. We have great ambitions for taking our solution to many countries and deepening our services. This position will be crucial to achieve our goals.
– Based in Kampala or Jinja, Uganda.
– Potentially a long-term job (several years)
– Travel around Uganda and likely being stationed later on in other countries, including in Asia
To apply, please send to email@example.com:
– A motivation letter
– Your CV
– Sample(s) of your writing