Africa Early Stage Investor Summit 2019
Africa’s early stage investor community will convene November 13-15 for the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit 2019. This exclusive investor-only event, to be hosted in Cape Town, South Africa, unites key ecosystem stakeholders from across the continent and beyond, to exchange best practices, learn from peers and recent transactions, and do deals.
The African startup ecosystem is on the move. Not only are the number of ventures growing, but the quality of the businesses is improving. Never before has the pipeline of African innovation been so investible. And where talent leads the way, money is close to follow. More than 60 angel networks are setting up across the continent and a growing class of Africa-focused VC investors is backing and scaling up the best of the best. Once a year, this community of industry leaders comes together to share best practices and to learn from peers. The best companies are invited to join this meeting as talent and capital collide.
- 300+ leaders from the Africa startup, innovation and investment industry
- The latest trends, insights and industry research
- Workshops and masterclasses for investors by investors
- Exclusive networking and co-investment opportunities
- Option to nominate startups in your portfolio to attend this event
- An awards ceremony recognizing the best of the best
- Investor Cocktail, Industry Leaders Dinner and Innovation Tour
- Summit pass gives access to partner events including AHUB and AfricaCom
A rich networking experiences with a highly focused yet varied program. Lovely Waterfront Cape Town with views of table mountain.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Dates: November 13, 2019 - November 15, 2019