- The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN)
- New York
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to increasing the scale and effectiveness of impact investing around the world. Impact investments are investments made into companies, organizations, and funds with the intention to generate measurable social and environmental impact alongside a financial return. The GIIN addresses systemic barriers to effective impact investing by building critical infrastructure and developing activities, education, and research that attract more investment capital to address global challenges.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The GIIN is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the senior management team (SMT) and maintain the office. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities, and attention to detail. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Operations.
• SMT support
o Schedule meetings and manage calendars
o Coordinate and book travel
o Prepare and submit expense reports
• General office administrative support
o Front desk reception and answering telephone
o Maintain order and cleanliness of the conference room, pantry (including refrigerator), reception area, and other common areas as needed
o Monitoring and purchasing of supplies
• CRM/database entry and contact list maintenance
• Be an active member of the Operations Team, participating in weekly meetings and special projects, and providing back-up support to other team members as needed
• Other duties as needed
• 2+ years administrative assistant experience in a fast-paced executive office
• Proven ability to collaborate work independently as well as with a team
• Exceptional judgment
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of SalesForce a plus
• Proficiency or high comfort-level with new software and technology preferred
FLEXIBILITY: Full-time role in a flexible, entrepreneurial culture. This position will be based in New York, NY.
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, PLEASE APPLY: Email cover letter and CV to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28, 2017. State “Administrative Assistant_ First Name Last Name” in the subject line of your email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we strongly encourage early applications. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. The GIIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.