- Vera Solutions
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Click on the application link to complete the online application
- Where to Apply
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and Certified B Corporation® building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 275 organizations in over 55 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations.
The Senior Consultant will lead Vera’s project consulting teams to design and configure operations/program monitoring, management, and evaluation systems for social impact organizations. Consultants manage client relationships and project delivery according to quality standards. They are involved throughout the entirety of a project’s lifecycle — gathering requirements, solution design, building and testing cloud-based data systems, providing training to system users, and supporting system implementation and rollout. Additionally, Senior Consultants will support in lead generation and the sales process, and eventually lead sales. Senior Consultants are leaders in the hub and will be expected to take on leadership responsibilities, including supporting internal learning and team management.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll gain valuable experience with Salesforce – the world’s leading cloud-computing platform, currently used by more than 150,000 for-profit and 30,000 non-profit organizations worldwide. You will gain first-hand experience working with a diverse range of social sector clients while working in a global marketplace.
– Manage projects and oversee project teams
– Consult directly with clients; develop relationships and regularly communicate with active and prospective clients
– Within the consulting team: develop and implement clear project plans, budgets, timelines, and development strategies for client engagements, oversee Vera’s project teams to ensure high quality delivery on-time and on-budget
– Lead discovery and design workshops, including facilitation of external stakeholders, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
– Contribute to business development including responding to RFPs, facilitating sales conversations, and scoping new projects
– Contribute to Vera’s learning environment; manage, train, and coach junior staff
– Remain informed on new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to non-profits and NGOs
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
– 4+ years professional experience
– Project management or consulting experience and aptitude
– Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on project work plans, including effective management of budget and timelines
– Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and time management
– Analytical and problem solving skills — do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
– Strong aptitude for using technology and data
– Demonstrated interest in social sector work
– Demonstrated leadership experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
– Experience or interest working in a small, dynamic team
– Experience in a client-facing role
– Understanding of SLDC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
– Management experience
– Experience working with the Force.com platform
– Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese