Impact Labs Launches First-of-a-Kind Algorithmic Socially Responsible Portfolio-Generation Software
Monday, September 12, 2016
Introducing: Socially-Selective℠ Investing. If you feel strongly, for example, about climate change, equality, sustainability, gun control, and dozens more, now you can have your values reflected in your investment portfolio. The software builds a properly diversified investment portfolio while optimizing for social value andmaximizing after-tax performance.
- First of its kind software and analytics
- Socially Responsible Investing segment is of interest to 71% of investors and is therefore poised for rapid growth
- 66% of children fire their parents’ financial advisor after they receive inheritance
- Empowers advisors to broadly offer customization that has, previously, been available only to very high net worth individuals
For a test drive, go to ImpactLabs.com. Access to the live version and APIs is currently available today only for Investment Professionals.
The algorithmic portfolio generation and customization tool was designed and developed by Impact Labs Inc. Founder & CEO,Jason R. Escamilla, CFA and Co-Founder Videh Seksaria.
Escamilla began his career in Asset Management over 20 years ago at Seneca Capital Management, where institutional clients — socially responsible mutual funds, university endowments, pension funds, etc. — all had separately-managed portfolios. For example: Labor unions had the option to exclude ‘union-wrecking’ companies from their pension fund.
Source: Press Release (link opens in a new window)
- Impact Assessment, Investing, Technology
- impact investing