Job Posting: Managing Director, Sustainable Supply Chain Management Center
Position: Managing Director, Sustainable Supply Chain Management Center
Location: Eugene, OregonOrganization: Lundquist College of Business, University of Oregon
Job Description: The Sustainable Supply Chain Management (SSCM) Center will be a cornerstone of the Lundquist College of Business’s strategic objective of becoming internationally renowned in selected focus areas. The Center can achieve this mission by promoting goals that reflect our values: excellence in programmatic research focused teaching, and high-value outreach at the intersection of supply chain management and environmental stewardship.
To reach its goal of world-class status, the Center will leverage Oregon’s leadership in the supply chain and environmental areas, integrating this strong position with interdisciplinary expertise, extensive business contacts, and its fortuitous position on the Pacific Rim. As envisioned, the Center will:
- Promote and support research in important, cutting-edge initiativesDevelop specialized courses in sustainable supply chain management
- Offer a first-in-the-world M.B.A. concentration in sustainable supply chain management
- Create and maintain an industry advisory board and partner with leading companies on experiential learning projects
- Host executives-in-residence and academic speakers
- Design and market executive education programs
For more information, see the full job description.