SEED Awards 2021
Applications are now open until March 22 for SEED Awards 2021, for innovative small and growing businesses delivering environmental, social and economic impacts.
Up to 48 prize packages will be awarded to innovative and promising locally led enterprises in social and environmental sectors from emerging economies.
This year, in its 14th cycle, two award categories are offered:
SEED Low Carbon Awards:
Open for applicants from: Ghana, India, Indonesia, South Africa, Thailand and Uganda
SEED Climate Adaptation Awards:
Open for applicants from: Botswana, Malawi and Zambia
Enterprises that fulfil the below criteria are encouraged to apply:
· Innovative market-driven enterprise providing solutions to social and environmental problems
· Have intention and potential to become financially sustainable
· Is in partnership between different stakeholder groups
· Is locally founded and locally led
· Has potential for scale-up and replication
· Is operational and in the early to growth stages
Photo courtesy of Micheile Henderson.