4th Africa Financial Services Investment Conference
Now in its fourth year AFSIC (the Africa Financial Services Investment Conference) is Africa’s leading investment event for Africa’s financial services sector. Many of Africa’s most significant investors attend AFSIC with the objective of meeting banks, insurance companies, microfinance, leasing and other regulated financial services companies, as well as dealmakers and investment bankers from across the entire African continent.
AFSIC 2016 opens with the Meet African Dealmaker drinks networking event taking place on Wednesday 4th May at the Terrace Pavilion, in the House of Commons, within the UK Parliament building. This high level networking event offers African Dealmakers significant business development opportunities on the African continent. Tickets for this event must be booked separately. The main conference takes place on Thursday 5th May and Friday 6th May 2016 at the Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK.
100+ Expert Speakers confirmed to date covering a wide range of highly relevant topics on Africa’s Financial Services sector including the following topics:
- The Listed African Bank Sector is Overvalued and Offers no Value for the Level of Risk
- Microfinance in Africa – Still a Growth Story?
- Insurance – Is Africa Ready?
- The Developing role of Development Finance Institutions in the African Financial Services Sector
- Opportunities in African Frontier Debt – Local Currency debt and hedging
Why you should attend AFSIC 2016:
- Join the leading debt & equity fund managers, institutional investors, private equity funds and Development Finance Institutions in Africa’s financial services sector;
- Meet financial services companies including banks, insurance companies, microfinance companies from across the entire continent of Africa;
- Network with key business influencers, dealmakers and investors focused specifically on Africa’s financial services sector at the Meet African Dealmakers event in the British Houses of Parliament on the 4th May 2016;
- Hear from 100+ speakers in a diverse range of stimulating presentations and panel discussions covering highly topical aspects relevant to African financial services companies.
With such a high calibre agenda AFSIC 2016 offers the perfect sponsorship opportunity for your company to be exposed to a very targeted audience. If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibition opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We very much look forward to meeting you in London in May 2016.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Dates: May 5, 2016 - May 6, 2016