Business for the Greater Good: SVN’s 30th Annual Conference
For 30 years, high-impact business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors have convened at SVN conferences to have authentic conversations with values-aligned peers. SVN’s unique conference experience creates an environment where the real challenges, insights, and best practices of leading a mission-driven business can be discussed. SVN conferences facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building, and create a community where attendees can enhance their leadership, improve their businesses, and expand their impact.
At SVN’s 30th Anniversary Conference & Gala, expect:
- Facilitated and open networking opportunities
- Interactive discussions and proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers
- Sessions that offer key takeaways and practical advice on best practices for social enterprises and impact investors
- Inspiring and experiential presentations from innovative leaders on the future of mission-driven business
- A deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned entrepreneurs and investors from a wide range of perspectives
Attend SVN’s conference to make connections, share ideas, and find the inspiration you need to build a more just, humane, and sustainable world. Detailed program and speaker information will be posted soon at www.svn.org. Register today to reserve your spot at SVN’s conference.
Location: Sonoma, CA
Dates: December 7, 2017 - December 9, 2017