Careers in Global Health – Thinking Outside of the Box: Webinar
Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 04:00 PM until 05:05 PM
Global Health University offers free webinars with leading experts in global health and social entrepreneurship.
Learn from leading experts about unique careers in global health. The webinar will include guidance and advice from five panelists, as well as ample opportunity to ask the speakers questions. Gain insight about paths to a career in global health, how to start a fulfilling career, and key tools for the hiring process, etc.
Day and Time: Thursday, September 14, 4-5pm Eastern Time
- Sam Daley-Harris, CEO, Center for Citizen Empowerment and Transformation, A Project of RESULTS Educational Fund
- Rebecca Hardin, Associate Professor, School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan
- Eve Heyn, Managing Editor, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, and Global Health Communications Expert
- James Nardella, Principal, Skoll Foundation
- Daniel Palazuelos, Assistant Director, Hiatt Global Health Equity Residency, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Cannon Society Teaching Fellow, Harvard Medical School
- Moderated by Jennifer Staple-Clark, Founder and CEO, Unite For Sight
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017