CFSI EMERGE Financial Health Forum 2018
The evidence is clear. 57% of Americans are struggling financially, and financial institutions, credit unions, technology innovators, and others have the power to meet their needs. Join us at EMERGE as we come together and put financial health strategies in motion to meet today’s consumer needs.
Who should attend?
Bank and credit union VPs, Directors and Managers responsible for:
- Product development/management for credit, lending, deposits, savings, payments and cards
- Channel and distribution
- Marketing and customer segmentation
- Customer experience
- Corporate social responsibility, community outreach and CRA
Fintech leaders, from the largest technology organization to emerging start-ups including founders, CEOs, VPs, Directors and Managers responsible for:
- The financial services or banking vertical
- New product development, innovation and market research
- Business development, partnerships and alliances
Other financial services providers and stakeholders in consumer financial health including:
- Insurance providers or administrators of auto, home, disability and life insurance
- Marketplace lenders
- Student loan issuers and servicers
- Alternative financial service providers
- Non-profit organizations
- Government policy makers
- Social entrepreneurs
CFSI is looking for your input on what you would like to learn and who you want to hear from at next year’s EMERGE: Financial Health Forum in Los Angeles, June 6 – 8, 2018. Submit session topics and speaker ideas now through October 2, 2017.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Dates: June 6, 2017 - June 8, 2017