Deadline: Ecobank Fintech Challenge
Ecobank Fintech Challenge is a pan-African innovation competition and start-up partnership offering by Ecobank. It is designed to inspire, support and partner African start-ups and developers, with an aim to facilitate the development of innovative “FinTech” and banking related solutions.
Our goal is to showcase and collaborate with the most promising fintech start-ups from across the continent and support them through commercial partnerships to grow and scale into successful pan-African and global businesses.
Teams are to submit applications addressing one or more of the following challenges
- Digital Onboarding/ Account Opening/ Know- Your-Customer Technology
- Digital Sales/Marketing
- Offline Mobile-to-Mobile Payments
- Multi-Channel Payments/Collect Ecosystems
- SME Intra-African Trade Platform
- Any other Fintech solution
All African start-ups, and start-ups with solutions for Africa are eligible to apply to the fintech challenge.
Location: Virtual / Africa
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018