Devex Pro Leader Roundtable: The Heads of Business Development Edition
Each month, Devex will bring together a group of leaders to discuss the business of development in an intimate virtual roundtable with Devex Pro members. We’ll dig into topics like how localization, funding, new technology, emerging business models, and the future of work are challenging leaders and their organizations to adapt. We’ll ask them how they are approaching shifts in the sector, the trends they see, and what they predict for the future. Devex Pro members will be able to join the conversation and pose their own questions.In this edition, we’ve gathered a group of business development leaders to discuss:
- The current funding landscape and how it is impacting organizational growth strategy.
- How the localization agenda is changing program design and how they partner and bid on grants and contracts.
- Diversifying funding portfolios beyond traditional donors.
1 – 1:40 p.m. EDTRoundtable discussion with:
- Roman Ponos, vice president of business development at Blumont
- Mary Stata, chief development officer at Mercy Corps
Interviewed by David Ainsworth, business editor, Devex
1:40 – 2 p.m. EDT Q&A and discussion with the Pro audience — questions may be submitted via chat or by joining live.
Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023