Early Registration Deadline: 2019 Collective Impact Forum Convening
The Collective Impact Forum’s 2019 Collective Impact Convening will gather hundreds of funders, backbone teams, and community partners for our biggest field-wide learning event of the year.
Register today! Discounted registration rates are available through February 1, 2019.
Event highlights include:
- Plenary speakers Liz Dozier (Chicago Beyond), Efrain Gutierrez (Obama Foundation), Michael McAfee (PolicyLink), Michelle Morales (Mikva Challenge), john a. powell (UC Berkeley Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society), Rye Young (Third Wave Fund), and Tiffany Yu (Diversability)
- Short talk speakers Maria del Socorro Pesqueira (Healthy Communities Foundation), Helene D. Gayle (Chicago Community Trust), Rami Nashashibi (Inner-City Muslim Action Network), Nicholas Pearce (Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management), and Carmita Semaan (The Surge Institute)
- More than 40 sessions on topics such as community engagement, equity, leadership, use of data, sustainability, and systems change
- Local site visits to explore collaborative social change in action in Chicago
- Opportunity to interact with a diverse audience of funders, backbone leaders, and other collective impact community partners from across the United States and around the world
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Date: Friday, February 1, 2019