From Literacy to Financial Inclusion: How Technology Has Accelerated the Transition to Inclusion
Two billion individuals and 200 million businesses in emerging economies lack access to savings and credit according to research by McKinsey, and even those with access can pay significantly for a limited range of products that might not need all their needs. Yet, issues with financial inclusion are not limited to developing countries. Even in developed countries there is a strong correlation between poverty and financial inclusion, representing a major economic and social issue.
This Digital Empowers virtual session will explore:
- What are the transformations that the financial services industry is experiencing and how can that be leveraged and applied to help communities?
- What is the role of digital services in enabling last mile connectivity for financial inclusion?
- How can we promote community-led models for creating financial awareness and education for communities?
- How can we leverage technology to ensure financial inclusion for marginalized groups?
- What are the ways to improve financial literacy and ensure consumer protection?
Please join us for this exciting event by registering on the form.
If you experience any issues with registering for this event, please email email@example.com
Time: 9.30 – 10.30 AM ET/ 2.30 – 3.30 PM BST/ 7.00 – 8.00 PM IST
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021