India Business Conference
India Business Conference (IBC) is one of the largest conferences hosted at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business. Each year, IBC brings together leaders from business and a variety of other fields, Michigan’s world-class faculty, and its diverse student body.
IBC serves as a platform to explore a wide range of topics generally related to doing business in India, the role and importance of India, and globalization of Indian companies and individuals. The 7th IBC will be held at the Ross School of Business, starting on Friday, March 25 (Friday afternoon) and going through Saturday, March 26, 2016.
We have a fantastic slate of speakers this year, including:
– Natarajan Chandrasekaran (Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Tata Consultancy Services)
– Sachin Bansal (Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Flipkart)
– Yashwant Sinha (Former Minister of External Affairs and Former Minister of Finance, Government of India)
– Niren Chaudhary (Global President of KFC, Yum! Brands)
– Ananth Narayanan (Chief Executive Officer, Myntra)
– Mukesh Aghi (President, U.S.-India Business Council)
– Sunil Bhargava (Founder and Managing Partner, Tandem Capital)
– Rajan Nagarajan (Senior Vice President, Business Transformation, CTI Foods)
– Lil Mohan (Entrepreneur and Professor at Chicago Booth)
– Vikramaditya S. Khanna (William W. Cook Professor of Law, University of Michigan)
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Dates: March 25, 2016 - March 26, 2016